Arjent S2 not working

Rlosycer

Jan 6, 2020
California
Good morning!

I have an Arjent s2 with a SIM and smart siren LMS. I wired everything up and tested it on a different arjent bar and everything works as it should. I hooked it up to my bar and nothing. I can’t seem to figure out what the issue is. The smart siren powers up just fine and all the relays click (and like I said it powers up a different bar) but can’t seem to getmy bar to light up.

Any suggestions? Common power issues with arjents? Fuses that usually blow?

thanks in advance!

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
I've never worked on an Arjent before, but I did some looking around. There is a control board inside the light bar that has FOUR 15 amp fuses on it. Might check those fuses. If they are blown you may want to figure out why before you install new fuses and apply power again. If you don't see anything wrong (shorted wires or anything) you could try replacing the bad fuses and see what happens. Might check the power wire connections inside the light bar, too - just to make sure the wires are all connected securely and plugged in and not corroded or anything. Here's some pictures of the control board. I'm not sure where on the light bar it's located though. Let us know!

Attachments

• Arjent2.jpg
    Arjent2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Arjent.jpg
    Arjent.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 10

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.