For Sale Arjent SL (no special control needed) R/B, B or R. Federal Signal 44" led bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I recently picked up 6 Arjent bars. The plan is to keep 2 and sell 4. They are currently all red/blue split. 4 series A and 2 series B. I am going to swap some modules so I will have for sale 1 all red, 2 all blue and one red/blue split.

The good,
These do not need a special controller, just standard switches,
They are very easy to work on/customize,
Has 2 user selectable patterns from the presets.
Have feet and decent length of cable.

They are in various conditions/weathered but fully functioning.
Shipping will be expensive. I am set up for shipping smaller bars but these are quite wide. I would need to build or make a box and packing will add to the cost. Open to offers.

2020-09-10 01.44.58.jpg2020-09-10 01.44.24.jpgScreenshot_2020-09-10-01-43-25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.