At least the blinkys work

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
:shock: :shock: Ummmm, chief, my car's on fire. I dunno WTF happened. :lol:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I would of rushed in there with a socket rench and some screw drivers to try to save that light bar :lol:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Station 3 said:
I would of rushed in there with a socket rench and some screw drivers to try to save that light bar :lol:
Two round strobes, a third front one if you're lucky, and front and rear message boards. Not something you'd see in the States.

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :lol: :lol: :lol: That was too damn funny. Finally, a cop in the right place at the right time! ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.