Atlantic City EMS

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
I didn't know that EMS ran Red/Blue in NJ. I snapped this quick picture on the way out of the hotel I was staying at. I will work on uploading the video.

100_2472.jpg

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
NFD-102 said:
I didn't know that EMS ran Red/Blue in NJ. I snapped this quick picture on the way out of the hotel I was staying at. I will work on uploading the video.
That looks like an atlantic care medic truck. They serve my county as the als truck. There are a few of them placed around my county and atlantic county. There are a handful of the medic trucks. Some Fire/EMS companies run red/blue or red only. All really depends on the place.

Bonanno

May 21, 2010
Neptune, NJ
Like above, that is more then likely an AtlantiCare MICU Suburban Fly Car. Red/Blue is not regulated within the emergency services in NJ, only that non-emergency vehicles cant have them. Otherwise go to town.

EMS10EMT

Aug 31, 2010
NJ
Its def an AtlantiCare ALS truck. EMS is Atlantic City is as far as I know, contracted to Exceptional Medical Transport who uses demers "van"bulances. At least thats the way it was last year when I was down for the state EMS convention.

Lazzati

May 22, 2010
Salem County NJ
Exceptional is still down there but is slowly being replaced by atlanticare ..... some of their mci trucks are really impressive! And yes most bls and als run blue/red

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.