Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
ch31391 said:
Tom,
Can these lights be steady burned and hooked to an external flasher? Sorry if this was discussed before.

It can be hooked to an external flasher. However, if you want to be able to alternate the two modules, each module would have to be rewired.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Tom said:
It can be hooked to an external flasher. However, if you want to be able to alternate the two modules, each module would have to be rewired.

Got it thanks!

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Just made it!

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Hoff said:
Just made it!

Thank you, sir!

----

Thanks to everyone for making this a successful first flash sale. I guess we'll have to make this one of our regular promotions!

brndnstffrd

Jun 25, 2013
Connecticut
Aw man, i missed it because i didnt check the site today. I didnt see it until i got the daily email because i subscribed to get the updates for this section. :duh:

Guess i need to just sit here checking elightbars all day everyday :whistle:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I only check it 6+ hours a day 5 days a week (unless I get OT) :D

:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.