AWL linear ILB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Selling a brand new AWL linear interior lightbar. Just got it, does not fit/work in either of my vehicles. Extremely disappointing. Asking what I paid for it, less shipping (I'll eat the loss). 200 shipped. All red with white takedowns. One or two parts shown scuffs where I was working to mount, otherwise mint condition. Paypal only. ELB sale only.

IMG_0847.JPG

Would trade for mini phantoms/ulb9s (windshield type with the adjustable mounts)

Last edited:

yaknamedjak

Nov 27, 2016
Henrico, VA
Is there any way/where to check vehicles it should fit? What is the wiring set up like/could it be connected to external switch? I have an 07 Expedition SSV

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
It's universal - in my case, my xterra's visor connectors are too close together, and in the case of my 4runner, the one side was too close to the windshield to allow mounting. The expedition in pretty spacious - it's reasonable to assume it would work for you. The wire is a cigarette plug, which means it could be cut and wired to a switch. The light itself has a small control panel with LED pattern indicator, pattern select, takedown overide, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.