AWL Pulse Series LED Dash Lights

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Introducing our all new AWL Pulse Series LED Dash Lights! The AWL Pulse One and Pulse Two dash lights have arrived!

This is AWL's brand new series of dash lights. Most dash lights on the market are mounted using bail brackets. The Pulse Series dash lights are mounted using suction cups affixed directly to the flashback shroud, which will provide a contoured fit to your windshield. Also included with the Pulse dash lights are a U shaped deck mounting bracket, silver reflective stickers, and a 9 ft. power cord with attached cigar plug. The Pulse dash lights are loaded with 25 flash patterns, and available in all major color combinations, as well as special order colors such as Purple!

Product Links:

AWL Pulse One Dash Light

AWL Pulse Two Dash Light

Product Photos:

ai1198.photobucket.com_albums_aa450_AdvancedWarningLights_pulse1_c_zpse9cd11fa.jpg

ai1198.photobucket.com_albums_aa450_AdvancedWarningLights_pulse2_b_zpsd5373a9b.jpg

The AWL Pulse One is currently available for pre-order only. The AWL Pulse Two is fully stocked, and ready to ship!

Reactions: fire9508

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Look great! When are we going to get a video of those patterns, Tom?!?!?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Wow, that certainly is a very economically-priced light! SAE ratings combined with Tom's solid product & customer service reputation makes it sound like a sure winner to me. I definitely like the compact, Titan-like look. Are videos up yet?

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Thanks for the comments so far! I'll try to get a video made soon for everyone

Irsh42 said:
Can you place a custom order? Like w/w or g/w for example?
As of right now, I am only stocking red, red/white, blue, blue/white, red/blue, amber, amber/white, green, and a few purple. If I get a large enough demand for white or green/white, I'll consider adding them. Or if you are looking to make a bulk order with those colors, feel free to contact me. I haven't had many people order those color combinations though.

I did my girlfriend's Sentra up in Purple Pulse One and Pulse Two dash lights. I'm going to finish it up Friday, was a pretty cool install!

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
OutletPSE said:
Do you also carry their dual color versions?

We are currently working with the manufacturer on perfecting a dual-color version. Thank you for your interest!

ybbc

Jan 3, 2012
NY
Tom said:
We are currently working with the manufacturer on perfecting a dual-color version. Thank you for your interest!
Couple Questions Tom,

Will this have independent switches for each color , and will custom combinations be available to order ? Also, When do you expect them to be available at AWL ?

Lastly, How does this compare to the L-18 that had 18 leds ?

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
ybbc said:
Couple Questions Tom,

Will this have independent switches for each color , and will custom combinations be available to order ? Also, When do you expect them to be available at AWL ?

Lastly, How does this compare to the L-18 that had 18 leds ?

They will have independent color control, and should be available in about 4-6 weeks.

The Pulse dash lights are comparable in brightness, and include many more accessories for the end-user to assist in mounting and light-output. The mounting method of the Pulse dash light also provides a more contoured fit to the windshield as well. I was also having issues with the L18 with non-consistent quality control issues such as the bail bracket not lining up properly on the light, etc. I have not seen any similar issues with my new manufacturer.

Feel free to purchase one with no obligations; if you love it, keep it, if not send it back for a refund.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Tom, what is the ETA on a possible lightstick using these modules (if there are plans for one) and a new exterior light bar for the AWL lineup?

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
pdk9 said:
Tom, what is the ETA on a possible lightstick using these modules (if there are plans for one) and a new exterior light bar for the AWL lineup?

I agree. I would be interested in a 6 pulse head warning/traffic stick like the E66.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
pdk9 said:
strobecrazy said:
I agree. I would be interested in a 6 pulse head warning/traffic stick like the E66.

pdk9, We're working on warning bars now. We had the manufacturer make quite a few changes on their standard bar, and I think they are going to give the other economy brands a run for their money!

I've always preferred TIR optics on warning bars, and Linear optics on dash lights. That being said, the modules in the warning bars won't be the same as the Pulse series, however they will still be SUPER bright and GREAT quality. I am doing everything in my power to release a quality product with as many added features as possible to pass on to the hardworking individuals in the first responder community. Once I get my basic product line in stock, I'll start to work on some different innovative products :thumbsup:

fireman29b

May 23, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Tom said:
pdk9, We're working on warning bars now. We had the manufacturer make quite a few changes on their standard bar, and I think they are going to give the other economy brands a run for their money!

I've always preferred TIR optics on warning bars, and Linear optics on dash lights. That being said, the modules in the warning bars won't be the same as the Pulse series, however they will still be SUPER bright and GREAT quality. I am doing everything in my power to release a quality product with as many added features as possible to pass on to the hardworking individuals in the first responder community. Once I get my basic product line in stock, I'll start to work on some different innovative products :thumbsup:

So Tom, what's realistic ETA on the warning sticks? I'm fixing to start work on a Crown Vic and am impressed with the Pulse so far.

brndnstffrd

Jun 25, 2013
Connecticut
Yea, i would like to know this as well. I just bought a Liberty for one truck, and will probably be needing another bar for another truck, and based off of the L-18 that i bought from you not too long ago, im guessing that the bar will be very nice as well. I know that the new lights are not made by the same company as the L-18, but from what i have seen with the other lights with your companies name, im sure it will be a very good light.

FFDan

Sep 6, 2011
Indiana, USA
Saw that the Pulse One is now in stock. With the dual color version, does each color flash independently? Or is it simultaneous only?

-Dan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.