Baltimore (MD) Riots, Apr 2015

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Safe work brothers & sisters in red and blue. Multiple LEO, as well as some FF's injured in battling these morons and their arson fires.

Rioters have been cutting FD supply lines, throwing debris, bricks and more at FF's battling blazes, and obviously the LEO's protecting everyone out there.

Reports of large mutual aid request for BFD.

Baltimore PD Live Scanner

Baltimore City FD Scanner

Baltimore City FD/EMS

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale and 336
Dec 4, 2011
US NC
I've read reports of at least one fireman injured after falling through a floor on a working fire. Supporting firefighters were being pelted with bricks and rocks while attempting rescue. 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
National guard was called in as well

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I hope anyone caught cutting FD supply lines, or assaulting any first responder get the book thrown at them (even attempted manslaughter or murder charges), as those FF's know that the water supply (in addition to SCBA obviously) is your lifeline.

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
I am just south of Baltimore.  My partner is on our Special Events Response Team and was detailed up there last night.  A Baltimore officer was driving a cruiser outside of an organized formation and they threw a brick through his window, knocked him unconscious and dragged him out in the street and beat him.  He is unresponsive in the hospital.

My partner was a block away when the officer down call went out, they weren't able to fight through the rioters to get to him for 45 minutes.  Absolute anarchy. 

The mayor of Baltimore gave a press conference where she stated she ordered the police commissioner to give the rioters "space to destroy".  Absolute sh1t show up there.  We were ordered today to have full uniform and riot gear in our office effective this morning in case we get detailed up there.

These people are just plain stupid.  They are destroying THEIR OWN CITY.  No Baltimore City cops live in Baltimore... certainly not WEST Baltimore where most of the crap is happening.  They are burning down their own stores, their own businesses, their own places of employment.  The hated BPD is getting paid overtime to watch these idiots destroy their own city.  Do they really think they are teaching BPD anything?  This is absurdity.

But hey, its what Freddy Gray would have wanted... right?

I hope anyone caught cutting FD supply lines, or assaulting any first responder get the book thrown at them (even attempted manslaughter or murder charges), as those FF's know that the water supply (in addition to SCBA obviously) is your lifeline.
It is my understanding that the one highly publicized incident occurred while firefighters were inside a building fighting an active fire.  I believe there is video showing the guy who cut the rope.  If he is identified, he is screwed.

Don't forget though, this is BODYMORE, MURDERLAND, the land of "Stop Snitchin".  Good luck finding an eyeball witness to identify this animal.  Hopeful his welfare case worker recognizes him and reports him next time he comes in to get his check...

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
ai.ytimg.com_vi_Pc1D_l6vVeI_maxresdefault.jpg

ai.ytimg.com_vi_vfRpiem7yps_maxresdefault.jpg

Just replace the live armor-piercing rounds with rubber non-lethals and watch $#%& calm down really frickin' fast. 3,000 rounds per minute into a crowd of rioters and word will spread quick that the authorities are not taking any more BS.

If only it could be done.....*sigh*

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
It is my understanding that the one highly publicized incident occurred while firefighters were inside a building fighting an active fire.  I believe there is video showing the guy who cut the rope.  If he is identified, he is screwed.

Don't forget though, this is BODYMORE, MURDERLAND, the land of "Stop Snitchin".  Good luck finding an eyeball witness to identify this animal.  Hopeful his welfare case worker recognizes him and reports him next time he comes in to get his check...
Apparently the hose cutter has been identified. It's all over social media.
cut hose.jpg

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
shit show, only fulfilling the stereotype. they are doing nothing to help their cause. and it's not a 'race issue', it's a 'behavior issue'. the common denominator just happens to be the 'race'.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
shit show, only fulfilling the stereotype. they are doing nothing to help their cause. and it's not a 'race issue', it's a 'behavior issue'. the common denominator just happens to be the 'race'.
Also thank O-douchbag and his cronies for setting race relations back to 1965.

Reactions: kitn1mcc and rwo978

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Reactions: kitn1mcc

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
proof has been found that the "leaders" for these protests are the same ones from ferguson...  big :eek:   there... :hopeless:

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
proof has been found that the "leaders" for these protests are the same ones from ferguson...  big :eek:   there... :hopeless:
They probably rode in the same convoy as Sharpton. Where he goes, destruction follows.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
This is just another episode of proof that we don't need more black leaders. We don't need more white leaders. In fact, it's not about race at all.

At the end of the day, what you really need to elect are REAL leaders. Leaders focused on preserving the peace, uniting the masses, promoting trust in emergency services personnel.

Yup, real leaders. That's what's needed at times like these.

Reactions: JazzDad

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Getting to be the time to harden up your structural PPE, brothers.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
surprise surprise surprise, "mr grey's wounds seem to be self inflicted"

fellow prisoner in the van says he heard a lot of noise coming from mr grays side of the van but couldnt see what was going  on

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
Well, manner of death was ruled homicide and all 6 officers were charged, from 2nd degree murder down to misconduct in office.  The State's Attorney ruled that the arrest was illegal, the knife that he possessed was neither considered concealed, nor was it large enough to be considered a deadly weapon.

From the get-go, it sounded as if something was wrong.  At a bare minimum, the officers should have provided aid way earlier than they did.  Also, 5 of the 6 officers provided a written statement soon after the incident.  Every statement mentioned the van stopped 3 times during the transport.  A private surveillance video showed a 4th stop that nobody ever mentioned in a statement.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
One question... how can any knife be considered small enough to not be deadly?

I've heard of people killed with surgical scapels in the past and boy are those small/short bladed tools....

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It was a switchblade that's not small... Somebody's blowing smoke up the DAs skirt and I bet it comes from " a higher office" also it was negligent homicide.

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
Things are about to get a LOT worse in Baltimore...  There were a total of 6 officers involved...  3 black, 3 white.

The white officers were involved in the arrest.  The arrest was deemed illegal, so if that holds up they stand likely to be convicted of second degree assault and false imprisonment.

The 3 black officers were involved in the transport, where the injury apparently occurred.  If that is true than they are responsible for causing the injury and for failing to provide care.  These are by far the more serious charges and the direct cause of Mr Gray's death.

So, ***IF*** that is true, then the 3 white officers are going to get minimal sentences for their charges and the 3 black officers stand to have significantly higher sentences for their charges.

In a majority black city where police officers were responsible for the death of a black offender, the white officers get off with lenient sentences and the black officers get a higher sentence???  That's not going to go over well in Baltimore.  I think we have not yet seen the worst of the civil unrest if I am correct...

One question... how can any knife be considered small enough to not be deadly?

I've heard of people killed with surgical scapels in the past and boy are those small/short bladed tools....
Maryland has a definition of a deadly or dangerous weapon.  Nunchucks, PEPPER SPRAY, "star knife", dirk knife, bowie knife, switchblade knife, sandclub (???), metal knuckles, razor knife, etc are enumerated deadly weapons that cannot be worn or carried. 

Unless the knife falls into one of those enumerated weapons, it is not considered a deadly weapon if it is just worn or carried.  This only applies to carried weapons... not a weapon actually used to assault someone.

Its Maryland, our laws are absurd.  By the way, completely illegal to carry a handgun without a permit, either concealed or open carry... but there is not a single state law about open carry of a rifle or shotgun.  Our laws are made by liberals based upon FEELINGS, not based upon fact or sense.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
"sand club"

awww.lithiccastinglab.com_gallery_pages_maoriclubsabstracttitle.jpg

"A sand club is an improvised blackjack. It's just what it sounds like-a bag of sand used as a weapon, like a lock in a sock is."

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
So what about an electrcian or utility woker who carries a razor or linesmans knife to strip wires
If it was a switchblade, or some sort of spring assist blade, those are illegal in most places. Regular pocket knives are fine, up to 5 inches blade length (at least in ND).

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Not to sidetrack this thread, but...

The delay in delivering a verdict in the Boston Marathon bombing trial is due to authorities fearing that if the accused is found guilty all the terrorists will come out in his support by rioting and looting.

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
Not to sidetrack this thread, but...

The delay in delivering a verdict in the Boston Marathon bombing trial is due to authorities fearing that if the accused is found guilty all the terrorists will come out in his support by rioting and looting.
Sarcasm or speculating? Where have you seen this at? 

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Is it really necessary that the whole "JDI" thing make it into every single thread. It was funny the first 5 million times.... Now it's just annoying.

There's a whole thread for that..... which I don't read.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
its starting to really piss me off to hear the same BS story over and over again..... about racist officers and racism..... Im sorry but black people need to get over themselves already its been HUNDREADS OF YEARS! Get over it and get a job already stop blaming your behavior and stupidity on OTHERS and get yourself together and become something in this world.... YOU don't see the jews crying and protesting about what happened in Germany in the 1930s-45s and millions of them were hunted down enslaved and KILLED! You don't see them with food stamps running from the police and living in government housing! I was born in the United States but my entire family was born in Mexico non of my family members are in welfare or running from the cops or living in public housing.... Why well we all got our shit together and got a job and we are all doing well. Now some people may argue that Mexican people are the new form of slaves being forced to work for less then minimum wage and treated like shit but guess what nobody cares you know why because they work hard for that money they rather work then beg and steal. From one minority to another and from one brown person to another im sorry but black people you need to stop already and get your shit together and stop blaming your ignorance and stupidity and laziness on others and blame yourself! And and I want to see you riot when one of your local gangmembers on your street shoots at another and kills a kid with a stray bullet.... Oh wait you guys wont do that because you don't care....

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Black lives matter only when Whites end them.

Millions of black lives have been ended in the womb due to "choice" but where are the riots for that?

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Black lives matter only when Whites end them.

Millions of black lives have been ended by other blacks.... but where are the riots for that?
I corrected your response to more appropriate and on target with the discussion. Lets leave the whole abortion issue out of this thread, that's a whole other discussion.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
statistics show, more black babies have been aborted since roe v wade than black on black deaths.... as ive said before... i dont do pc... thats whats wrong with the country now....

but thanks for trying to "soften the blow"

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
K, but your pro-life banter vs my pro-choice stance doesn't jive in a thread about police violence and black violence.... So, that was my point.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.