Beacon Ray 176-A Question

Scoot163

Nov 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA
I found this 176-A in an antique store in Tucson. Great shape, and runs really well. It is badged as a 17-A. I’ll get a replacement tag for it.

Does anyone know the pipe and thread size that these were mounted on? I'm going to make a stand for it, just would rather not take the light to the store to see what matches. Any help appreciated!

CC9C0899-8F26-44B1-B03E-B095CEC2B218.jpeg

Reactions: StEaLtH2

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Male thread 1 inch NPT, that is the pipe diameter and type you need. It is actually a common plumbing thread in the U.S.

Reactions: Maxim2Eng

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.