BeaconBrothers Signal Stat Dual Comm

JEDCATL

May 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Dear elightbar Members;
This individual, BeaconBrothers, "sold" me an advertised Signal Stat Dual Comm on 3/7/15 for $150.00.
I paid for it with PayPal but as he requested I did not stipulate that it for for merchandise. (My bad...)
At first he was very communicative and friendly.

He wanted to hold on to the bar in order to use the end caps as templates for reproduction end caps made of aluminum.

Well, as you can imagine, by now he is nowhere to be found.

I have recieved nothing but a lot of promises.

No merchandise has arrived.

He does not return my calls and/or messages.
At this point I would be happy just to get the end caps and the mounting feet.
Just want to make sure that my fellow members know what is going on.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Joe DiCorpo
Smyrna, GA  
joedicorpo@aol.com
Cell 770-402-5908

Last edited by a moderator:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
That's unlike him. I forget his name but I bought from him before and he gave me his phone number stating that was easiest to get a hold of him. I'll try and track it down but it was over a year ago.

JEDCATL

May 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Dear Forum Members and Moderators;

I finallly did hear from him today.

His trip out of the country took considerably longer than anticipated.

I think eveything will resolve itself now.

Moderators you can delete this thread if you so see fit.

If there is a problem in getting delivery of my lightbar, mounting feet, and end caps I will reinstitute the thread.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

JEDCATL

JEDCATL

May 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
For those of you with Signal Stat Dual Comm/Yankee/North America Signal light bars and are having trouble with the plastic end caps (and you all do) here is your solution.

CALL William Coleman (aka Beacon Brothers 310-418-9749) in California becasue he has had some aluminum end caps made up and they are great.

They are a real improvement over the plastic ones.

You can tighten them down and secure the lens covers without problems.

Polish them and they look like chrome, or paint them black to look more like the originals.

Here is how they look on my 1977 NYPD Fury.

I heartily recommend them.

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

Reactions: JennyCop

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I moved/merged your recent thread praising Beacon Brothers from the Classifieds section, since you are not selling an item, but are posting a Review of your interaction.

You already had an existing Feedback thread, which is where the information you posted belongs, not in the Classifieds. I have also update your thread Prefix to reflect your change in outcome with the member.

Please read through the forum descriptions before posting a duplicate thread, and make sure that it is in the correct section.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.