Behind the scenes

Good Lord, gone for over 2 years and I come back not only to find JDI still in business, but expanded into the apparatus sector? God help the department that's forced into buying that!

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Just Another Faceless Member
Silver Supporter
What do you mean "to find JDI still in business"? Be nice or I'll tell everyone you managed one of our overseas plants during your absence.

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
Order yours today!

jazz-dad.jpg

(I don't know what the saxophone has to do with JDI.)

What do you mean "to find JDI still in business"? Be nice or I'll tell everyone you managed one of our overseas plants during your absence.
We both know the truth jazz. I was on a diplomatic mission to your KerplukistanI manufacturing facility, bringing them food, clean water, democracy and Medicine. When you found out what I was trying to do you bribed the Kerplukistani government to arrest me and throw me in jail. But now I've made it home and I'm going to tell everyone about the conditions in your factory.

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
OK, there are some of you out there that say JDI lightbars cause fires. Hey, sometimes our sirens do, too.

Siren.jpg

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
It's been a busy year so far at JDI. Soon to be released to the market, JDI's ALPR system. Very discrete.

camera.jpg

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
JDI, Ltd are very proud to announce the new line of summer turnout gear. Look for further details to come.

JDI Summer.jpg
Look cool, be cool®

How ironic.......check the ad that popped up on my screen while I was looking at a JDI post....screenshot it...

Screenshot_2018-03-06-12-06-08.png

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
Class action lawsuit? At JDI, we are very familiar with that term.

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
In case anyone wonders what my office looks like.

My office.jpg

(Mostly technical manuals. Some day I'll have to read them.)

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
Recently, JDI partnered with another leading (but lesser) emergency lighting manufacturer to produce this new bar. The thought is; who ever mandated that lightbars should be mounted crosswise on vehicles? We asked, why can't they be mounted lengthwise? That's why JDI is the industry leader - our Innovation and Courage to buck the status quo.

XXL.jpg

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
great for intersection warning and those pesky blocking situations were your vehicle is at a 45 degree angle

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
I just returned from a 3 week tour of some of the JDI facilities. I am proud to announce that our Moldovan manufacturing plant has seen a 10% drop in workers dropping dead at their assembly stations. Sure it cost a lot of money to insulate the high voltage lines under their desks, but it seems to be paying dividends.

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
No, but here's a photo of what every one of our production line staff goes through at the end of their shift.

Daily.jpg

Something about the mercury, arsenic and rubidium used in our PC boards. Whatever.

Top Bottom