Behind the scenes

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Good Lord, gone for over 2 years and I come back not only to find JDI still in business, but expanded into the apparatus sector? God help the department that's forced into buying that!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
What do you mean "to find JDI still in business"? Be nice or I'll tell everyone you managed one of our overseas plants during your absence.

Reactions: Doyle257

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Order yours today!

jazz-dad.jpg

(I don't know what the saxophone has to do with JDI.)

Reactions: Doyle257

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
What do you mean "to find JDI still in business"? Be nice or I'll tell everyone you managed one of our overseas plants during your absence.

We both know the truth jazz. I was on a diplomatic mission to your KerplukistanI manufacturing facility, bringing them food, clean water, democracy and Medicine. When you found out what I was trying to do you bribed the Kerplukistani government to arrest me and throw me in jail. But now I've made it home and I'm going to tell everyone about the conditions in your factory.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
OK, there are some of you out there that say JDI lightbars cause fires. Hey, sometimes our sirens do, too.

Siren.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
It's been a busy year so far at JDI. Soon to be released to the market, JDI's ALPR system. Very discrete.

camera.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI, Ltd are very proud to announce the new line of summer turnout gear. Look for further details to come.

JDI Summer.jpg
Look cool, be cool®

Reactions: firebuff17

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
How ironic.......check the ad that popped up on my screen while I was looking at a JDI post....screenshot it...

Screenshot_2018-03-06-12-06-08.png

Reactions: Doyle257 and jph2

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Class action lawsuit? At JDI, we are very familiar with that term.

Reactions: Sparky_911

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
In case anyone wonders what my office looks like.

My office.jpg

(Mostly technical manuals. Some day I'll have to read them.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Recently, JDI partnered with another leading (but lesser) emergency lighting manufacturer to produce this new bar. The thought is; who ever mandated that lightbars should be mounted crosswise on vehicles? We asked, why can't they be mounted lengthwise? That's why JDI is the industry leader - our Innovation and Courage to buck the status quo.

XXL.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
great for intersection warning and those pesky blocking situations were your vehicle is at a 45 degree angle

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I just returned from a 3 week tour of some of the JDI facilities. I am proud to announce that our Moldovan manufacturing plant has seen a 10% drop in workers dropping dead at their assembly stations. Sure it cost a lot of money to insulate the high voltage lines under their desks, but it seems to be paying dividends.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
No, but here's a photo of what every one of our production line staff goes through at the end of their shift.

Daily.jpg

Something about the mercury, arsenic and rubidium used in our PC boards. Whatever.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Nothing new, just bumping the thread.

Jared: No, JDI is not getting new parts from that Visibar and Twin. (Those items are way too modern!)

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Who says JDI is not patriotic? Here's a shot of some of the secretaries at the 4th of July picnic. Never mind the tug-of-war is stretching wire for future JDI products...
db1c2c01303ca8c0be03c333617a838e.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
What would you do? Extrusion machines are costly.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Not that this belongs in this thread, but I believe I've found a photo of Jared as a child.

Jared.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Nope... Not a ginger, my name has 2 "R"s and I wore Reebok pumps...

Last edited:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
OK, bringing the thread back on topic.

Here are some JDI employees coming in to work in the morning.

Employees.jpg

My, but they're a joyous lot!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
As we have dominated the emergency response products arena for years now, JDI has decided to branch out. Shortly, we will be introducing the JDI line of state-of-the-art spatulas. In advance, thank you for your continued support.

spatula.jpeg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
(We had some inside dirt on Cy Greenblume, so figured we could leverage it.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I will not be on eLB for the next 11 days, as I will be touring one of JDI’s manufacturing facilities. Would you like me to convey your regards while I am there?

Kim.jpg

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I know... He's Emulating Brigitte Neilsen! Or was it that woman in that movie ohhh whats hte name of it.. the one with that kid who turns into a superhero cause he cant feel pain and hit girl ( Bill Mumy's kid ) Dang I cant think of the name... the woman was in the second movie...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I know... He's Emulating Brigitte Neilsen! Or was it that woman in that movie ohhh whats hte name of it.. the one with that kid who turns into a superhero cause he cant feel pain and hit girl ( Bill Mumy's kid ) Dang I cant think of the name... the woman was in the second movie...

Kick @ss

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
If it comes up, I will ask Supreme Leader where he gets his hair cut (or molded).

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Found this in the vault recently.

Truck.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
The truck or did you finally let the attendant out

Reactions: JazzDad

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Limo.jpg

I really do hate showing off, but here is one of my limos in front of my beach house waiting to pick me up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.