Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Actually, I think it's a first Gen JDI MDT

Reactions: kitn1mcc

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Last gen. Part of why we are (finally) out of business.

brts96

Feb 11, 2011
U.S, MN
I thought you had money to burn.

No, never mind, that was products to burn.

Since your retirement, have manufacturers of vehicles noticed a decline in sales, since nobody needs to replace vehicles that burned?

Think of the insurance adjusters and investigators that you'll put out of work now. Their only hope are some of the hack job shops in the fail thread...
;):D

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Paul Blart 2: His First Assignment.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I think it's time all sat down and asked ourselves, collectively, one question and answered it honestly,

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F&!@ IS WRONG WITH US?!?!

By the way, too bad JDI is out, that would have been a great slogan for them.

Reactions: brts96

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
^^^Speak of the devil^^^

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
One from the archives (that survived the "accidental"fire).

JDI.jpg

Our last delivery truck.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Where they are now: JDI corporate office.

JDI.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI is back in business!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I am pleased to announce JDI is offering toilet paper at 25 cents per roll. This is fully functional toilet tissue, soft-to-the-touch, and 100% recycled!

I employ hundreds of small, elementary school age children (otherwise roaming the streets due to educational facility closures) to lift man hole covers, climb down and retrieve the slightly soiled tissue. Others, usually junior-high students, hoist the buckets up and place the contents in large wheeled bins. The older children (high school) pull the bins to our plant where we (kind of) clean the paper, dry it, and re-roll it on the (also recycled from landfills) cardboard centers.

You benefit in three ways:
You get inexpensive toilet tissue
Help the environment
Employ kids who would be getting in trouble.

Place your order today!

TP.jpg

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I didnt realize that NYS CorCraft was a division of JDI. This is straight Toilet hooch, mixed with lemon jello....
766PMdS.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Don't buy this crap. Fake news. ;)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Breakthrough: JDI has developed an N95 spec mask constructed entirely of common household toilet paper.

Oh. Never mind.
groan3.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Well, you could use all your unsold "refurbished" toilet paper.

Otherwise, back to the drawing board, Jazz.

brts96

Feb 11, 2011
U.S, MN
Word on the street is that JDI is up to their research and development on their sirens again.

Don't tell him that I got this picture from the Kerplukistan plant, from an anonymous source.

This is from one of their "compact" sirens, near as I can tell.

Attachments

• z91f93sazfx41.jpg
    z91f93sazfx41.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Dave F and JazzDad

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Someone smuggled out a photo of our single rotator beacon. This may be our comeback item.

Reactions: Dave F

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Gotta love chrome.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
This could be the start of JDI's comeback!

BUY NOW, before winter sets in (for those of you in the northern hemisphere).

JDI Lightbar Antifreeze Fluid.

JDI.jpg
Instructions for use: Drill a 16mm hole in the top of the bar. Full with the antifreeze. Plug the hole with the cork (included with each bottle). Yes, it's just that simple.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave F and Doyle257

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Ah, the memories. Here's the last day at JDI headquarters. It was such fun handing out all the pink slips.

JDI.jpg

brts96

Feb 11, 2011
U.S, MN
I heard something about giving out memberships to the Jelly Of The Month Club - "It's the gift that keeps giving all year". Didn't you say that you got the "economy version", where it's the little packets of jelly that you could get at restaurants, when you could go to them?

Ah, the memories. Here's the last day at JDI headquarters. It was such fun handing out all the pink slips.

View attachment 227124

brts96

Feb 11, 2011
U.S, MN
Browser issues, possibly a PEBKAC issue (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair). For some reason, it showed "server problem" when I went to post.

Last edited:

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Browser issues, possibly a PEBKAC issue (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair). For some reason, it showed "server problem" when I went to post.

its an error on the site that we cannot fix at present , it tells you theres an error but it really has posted your post

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I gave my wife a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day. As usual, I asked her for the cellophane that they came wrapped in. I then caught myself - it's been over 2 years since I've needed that red cellophane for the manufacture of JDI emergency lights.

sigh.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Another fine JDI product
FB_IMG_1616643409831.jpg

Reactions: kitn1mcc and Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.