Bergen County area vehicles

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
could not get any pictures to show up on the code 9 site. also advertising for a business with spelling errors on the first page people see may give them the wrong idea of your work from the get go. the other site the installs look good

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
TCO said:
could not get any pictures to show up on the code 9 site. also advertising for a business with spelling errors on the first page people see may give them the wrong idea of your work from the get go.

Tom

hmmmm strange, sorry, its working here...code 9 has an fj, tl, and tundra....was the fardale one working for you? i'll seprately add pic to this thread later tonight

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
Very Nice. I love the expedition, though I would have went blue/amber in the rear and slowed it down a bit. Overall though, some very nice work.

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
theres no www before the websites there just code9light.com and fardaleemergencylighting.com

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Fixed the links in the OP

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.