Best CEO in Manufacturing?

Casey_P

Aug 24, 2015
I have been a member for a long time, but I like to read and look at pics instead of posting. That changed today when I got an email claiming that the CEO of Feniex won awards including best CEO in manufacturing. I have been a member of this community long before the elb shakeup, ie lightbarn, and long before Feniex existed. Common sense would tell anyone that Feniex is a brand for the budget minded end user and nothing more. For those who sell their products, install them, or the educated end users, we know none of it is truly manufactured in the USA. Time after time, they have falsly claimed their products are manufactured in the USA, and people seem to believe it. Its just not true and its frankly false advertising. Why do people let themselves be lied to like this without questioning it? This will bring out the fanboys defending the brand, but not a single one of them will have proof to support their version of the facts. I am not looking for a revolution, I just think that when comments like this are made on facebook, they are ignored or dismissed or buried, especially if the post/page/group is run by fan boys. This is not a slam at them or their preferences, this is simply about truth in advertising. Let the bashing begin.

Reactions: Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so you didnt watch the video of them assembling their items? in order for something to be "manucatured in the usa" anymore only 55% (or some weird number percentage) of it has to be done here.. so whats your gripe again? Harleys arent made here.. no other car manufacturer has 100% of their items made here.. you would be hard pressed to find ANY item that is truly 100% american made anymore ESPECIALLY if it has any circuitry in it...

but thanks for whatever your post was supposed to impose i guess?

Ps not a "fanboy" as i have had issues with the company but they have products i can AFFORD :)

Casey_P

Aug 24, 2015
What you describe is "assembled in America" using foreign components, not manufactured in America. My point is pretty clear. I am not saying they are not affordable, I am saying they are deceptive in many ways as are many other companies. 2 of the big 3 companies actually have manufacturing equipment and create their components. It is obvious Feniex doesn't do that, you can see their "manufacturing" floor that has no machinery at all... just assembly lines. I'm not sure where your confusion is.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
im not confused.. you didnt read what i said.. in order for something to be said "made in america" only a certain percent of it has to be ACTUALLY made here... "assembling" something is manufacturing it.. I used to work at an auto supplier.. catalytic convertors came from germany, fire proofing material another country.. but because the 2 items were "assembled" in aluminum by an american worker.. it was "made in america"

and the "law" for made in the usa only applies to Auto, textiles, and wool...

Last edited:
Reactions: Krsdog25

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.