Big Haul This Weekend, With NYPD Goodies

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
That is a great haul! Tied up some cash there. I'll be watching this thread for new and exciting posts. Lol. And don't be such a tease, let's see the rest of that Grand Fury..:D

Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
The Twinsonic fired right up! No burnt bulbs and the motor sounds great! i washed it down and all the chrome came out beautiful, as did the blue dome. Luckily I had a red dome laying around that's also pretty nice, so I got that installed real quick and it looks good as new. I'll be putting a longer harness on it, and replacing the speaker which someone removed, and it will be good to go.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

The first Aero tested had the longest harness coming out, a little less than a foot. Two bulbs out, one red flasher and one red rotator. But the motor and gears are unbelievably quiet and smooth. This one will be easy to fix up. I'll be tearing into the other three once my wiring order comes in with more connectors and wire.

IMG_0539.JPG

res1cue2001

Dec 10, 2012
Central Virginia
Very nice sir, Couple of questions.
What is the (what appears to be) the red/white dash light in the pic on the truck of the car just to the left of the grab handles?
That Slik Stik appears to be a different shape that the 2 that I have. Could you take measurements for me and maybe fire that puppy up?

Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
Very nice sir, Couple of questions.
What is the (what appears to be) the red/white dash light in the pic on the truck of the car just to the left of the grab handles?
That Slik Stik appears to be a different shape that the 2 that I have. Could you take measurements for me and maybe fire that puppy up?

The red and white light is a Federal Signal SML2. The Slik Stik is a shorter version than what was common, and this one has four flasher heads in it instead of oscillators. I can get measurements tomorrow for you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.