Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Thanks.

Been a rough night and day.

Steve was a great man in stature and personality, but his heart was also huge. He will be greatly missed.

Here's the most updated story link, not sure if Retired posted it or not. It includes a vid of the official press conference.

Bismarck police officer killed

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
rwo978 said:
Thanks.

Been a rough night and day.

Steve was a great man in stature and personality, but his heart was also huge. He will be greatly missed.

Here's the most updated story link, not sure if Retired posted it or not. It includes a vid of the official press conference.

Bismarck police officer killed

Praying for you guys up there Ryan..

May Steve now RIP.

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
Hey Ryan, sorry I havent been around the forum lately. I didnt feel like Facebook was the right place, but I was thinking of you, your family and the officers involved. My prayers and sympathy. I know you had a rough night with everything that went down, but I also know that you are a strong guy that has a great support system, dont ignore it if you need it. Anything you need feel free to let me know.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.