For Sale Black Friday Deal! Sound-Off Signal ETL5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Add some color to your Black Friday!

I have four used ETL5000 bars (in red and blue with clear lenses, rears are dual color with amber as the second color for the TA), with verrrrrrry long power and (uncut) control cables *AND* the elusive breakout boxes for $200 each SHIPPED (to the lower 48). These LED bars are very under-rated and obscenely bright. They are programmable and offer a lot of options and flexibility with lots of features and are built like tanks. They'd make a nice addition to your collection or could even be used in service again. These were recently removed from decommissioned county cruisers and in pretty good shape. I have a few Ford and one or two Dodge gutter mounts to go along with them if you need a set.

I have many satisfied buyers here and on fleabay, and I'm very careful about packaging and shipping. I pack items the way I want the stuff I buy packed!

I take PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle.

Right now the bars are all stacked neatly out of my way, and I don't have any photos at the moment, but here is someone else's video of what appears to be the same bar to satisfy your curiosity:

Not my video, just a remote example of what I'm selling.

Reactions: NVFD612
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.