Blue dash lights, maybe a mini bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Some of the guys on my VFD are looking for some blue lights for their POV's. None of them are looking to spend a boatload. I am looking for led dash lights. Must be a reliable, known brand, have full cord with cig plug and switch, and suction cup mount. I won't even consider anything without those features. Again, new or used, but affordable. And I may have a guy or two interested in a mini bar, probably of any type. Same rules, cig plug with switch, and magnetic mount. If strobe or halogen, must have lenses that are in good shape. Please let me know what you have! Thanks!!

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.