Wanted Blue LED for a Code Three Super Visor (part number M3JB0506)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2012
Texas, USA
I have a Code Three Super Visor inner visor light that is set up in a weird way. The original owner ordered it with all red LESs except one blue LED in the angles part of the visor that is over the rught-hand side of the visor. It looks very unbalanced when you turn them on...so I need a blue LED just like the one already in it. I am going to remove the red LED in the left side of the angled part of the visor and replace it with a blue LED so that the colors are balanced.

Right now left to right it looks like this:
RED, RED, WHITE T.D., RED ANGLED LED, BLUE ANGLED LED, WHITE T.D., RED, RED

When I correct it the lights will be:
RED, RED, WHITE T.D., BLUE ANGLED LED, BLUE ANGLED LED, WHITE T.D., RED, RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.