For Sale Blue Whelen TIR3 dumb heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
For sale are 4 used blue whelen tir3 “dumb” heads (no internal flasher) i have surface mounts for two of them. Two heads look quite new, two have slight yellowing of the lens. First paid gets choice to which pair they will recieve, and whether they want the mounts. These were in a whelen dominator that I upgraded the heads in, however they do not have the plug to the heads. Short wires on them, see pics. Varying DOMs

Sold in pairs only

$25 shipped first pair with or without flange
$20 shipped for second pair

buy both pair and save for $40 shipped

CONUS sales only, no trades
F530A9CA-42C6-4EB9-9B8F-C81CD06B5AAC.jpegFC4FDEA5-0BD1-4AD5-9A40-239C9271C06E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
pair without flanges sold!

last set remains, $25 out the door to you!

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
last set dropped to $20 shipped, get these outta my shed

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
so do i, makes a forest for dust bunnies

last set sold to the man behind the mirror behind the curtain in the call center of the now defunct JDI which may or may not still be held in contempt for charges unrelated to national security

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
The site fails to recognize this as a valid transaction and deems all funds to be null void defunct illegitimate and other legal mumbo jumbo

*all notations here in are for entertainment purposes only and do not reflect an actual statement by the site, the government, the queen of norway, or Sir Elton John*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.