Blueprint sound off siren

Thomas perley

Jan 9, 2018
Midland,Texas
Can any one tell me how the blueprint sound off siren connecters to the vehicles factory wiring system I'm looking in to getting this set up for my personal vehicle and I'm just wondering if it's easy to install or if it's very complicated to get every thing working threw the factory wiring

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
I'd assume you are wanting to use the factory horn to control the siren. In order for myself or someone else to give an accurate answer on how hard it would be or what is required to wire the siren into the factory horn wiring then vehicle information is needed. Year, make, model, and if it's a civilian or police version.

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
I am not sure of you have got the answers you are looking for but SoundOff BluePrint is not sold to end users for self installation. It is supposed to be sold AND installed by the distributor that has to be trained and certified via SoundOff Signal to be able to offer it.
There is no doubt in my mind that there is a distributor out there somewhere that will sell it to an end user for them to install themselves but my SoundOff Rep has made it VERY clear that if SoundOff finds out that is being done there will be trouble

Reactions: purplegoat88

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
Unless a certified shop give you the programming, you can't even program it. It is NOT an easy program to navigate and SoundOff tech won't offer support on it unless it's installed by a certified shop.

Best bet would be to use the nERGY siren

Apr 14, 2011
PG county MD
You can use the New SOS Blueprint 3 with there OBD2 Link to get all of the factory triggers. well except the horn ring. you always need to get that from the source. But again you need to go to a deal to have it programmed. If you are in the DMV area id be happy to do it for you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.