Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge - 09 Dodge Charger Police

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
This is a 2009 Dodge Charger Police Package that belongs to

Bob Caldwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1888 Morse Rd

Columbus, OH 43229

The interior back seat is a Patriot plastic seat with window bars. Up front, It has a rear view camera for watching prisoners, ICOP system in the dash and I am sure you can guess the rest.

In the rear tail lights he had 2 LAWs in each reverse light, one clear and one amber.

I saw it outside while I was next door at the Ford dealership for car service the other day. Bob Caldwell only had 12 2010 Chargers in the back lot for delivery. That have the State of Ohio contract for Chargers

Caldwell Cruiser.jpg

Caldwell Cruiser Interior.jpg

Caldwell Cruiser Interior 2.jpg

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Can someone tell the Chief I'm willing to pay him a good salary to work for the town, as long as I get to drive that beauty of course ;)

Awesome.

Unfair.

I will sue someone, anyone.

We drive Renaults here... :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
We drive Renaults here... you guys dont have chargers at your department ??? we have like 5 around here in my town

WTFD

May 21, 2010
Indiana
Soooo.... can someone tell me why a dealership has a police package charger with the dealership name and a badge on the side of the door? They don't sell the stuff inside or the lights, I guess i'm missing something.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
They prob bought the car from there or they sponsored the car butim not sure didn't even notice it till you said somethen

DMac

Jun 27, 2010
Caldwell could have the state contract for Police Chargers for all we know.... Therefore have had a police package built up with some equipment to offer as a turn-key package for a customer.

I like the graphics and the equipment package too.

medicandy

May 21, 2010
NC
Good looking car. I have never seen a car dealer put his name on a police car before. But it is still a great looking Charger.

H.A.

Jun 24, 2010
Michigan
HPD84 said:
Yuck,what is the deal with the Pushbumper? :twisted: i mean who makes that thing :x

It's a Patriot / Jotto-Desk Push Bumper. I think your PD uses the CV version (which looks much different). I liked the Charger ones when I worked there, however installation of it was a real bear. When you need to use an air-chisel to remove the inner bumper support from the frame rails, you begin to question everything you know....

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
I would bet it is a demo car, seeing how thay have the state contract, they would natraly try to sell to departments that do not piggy back on the state ticket. Dallas Dodge made a Challenger "police" version, and sends it to different departments to try out. Holiday Chevrolet has the Texas contract for Tahoe PPV's and calles them the "Defender" with nothing different about them except for the silly defender badge on the tail gate. Both dealerships will sell car's fully outfitted.

The push bumper looks cool. It gives some character to the charger, which, otherwise, I find to look like a pug dog's butt.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
jonny521 said:
We drive Renaults here... you guys dont have chargers at your department ??? we have like 5 around here in my town
Ah, cheap shot! :|

Non Monsieur, we French Law Enforcers have to make do with 4-cylinder diesel go-carts... Mind you, there are some nice go-carts here and then.. ;) DST C220 2.jpg[/attachment:bqmojkim]

DST C220 2.jpg

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
Their service department is not that big. I can't picture them doing installs. I looked at a car there a while back and they were going to send it out to have a moon roof installed..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.