Bomb Squad K9 Dennis, Seattle PD.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
While it was not line of duty, it is with a heavy heart I tell you all of the passing of 8 year old Dennis. He was well known in the Seattle community as he was ever present at Seahawks and Mariners games, working the crowd as much as his job sniffing for explosives. Dennis was diagnosed with inoperable terminal cancer 2 months ago. Seattle PD held a retirement ceremony for him shortly after and was then allowed to live out the rest of his days at home with his handler, SPD Officer Craig Williamson.

uploadfromtaptalk1432698022493.jpg

End of watch, 25 May, 2015.

Rest in peace, good boy.

depwebb

Nov 15, 2013
Georgia
You know I have thought long and hard about this, and how I would feel if

my K-9 passed. I can honestly say it would crush me to the bone. My K-9

Basko is a part of who I am, he is my protector and I his, he is by far

my go to guy when I need to talk, and he knows when I feel bad, or having

the time of my life. He is the best partner a guy could have. So in having said that my heart goes out to the handler in his time of grief, just know

this God takes all police K-9s to heaven to guard the gates. RIP

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.