Positive Bought from Roaddawg7 - inner edge

Edmontonsecurity

May 21, 2014
Alberta canada
Roaddawg7 was selling a Whelen Inner Edge on the forums.

Seeing as it was vehicle specific to a new vehicle I just bought it spiked my interest. He was originally asking for quite a bit more, but the more it sat on the forums I finally broke down and shot him a Email.

I offered him less on a whim, I didnt think he was going to take it but I lucked out.

We exchanged correspondence for a couple days working out the finer details. He was extremely accommodating and it turned out he hadn't shipped to Canada before.

Upon figuring out the custom form he had to fill out it was on the way, he made sure signature was required and quickly forwarded me the tracking info.

I was under the impression that I was buying a used inner edge, well I finally recieved it today and I was very wrong.

This lightbar came in the original whelen box, and i dont think it was more then opened. 100% perfect condition, bubble wrapped to prevent damage and included all the components that were mentioned.

I would have NO problem buying from him again, as he far exceeded my expectations.

What a great seller.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.