Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak@MPSS

Jul 30, 2014
Ohio
***THIS IS A BRAND NEW THAT IS STILL SEALED IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING***
HB6PAK-A.jpg
Code 3, 6-Pack Hide-A-Blast, White LEDs

Price = $40.00 Plus Shipping. This is below Code 3 Dealer pricing.

Ships via FedEx Ground. Please send shipping zip code and if it would be shipping to a business or a home address so I can accurately calculate the shipping cost.

Benefits
  • High performance at a low cost provide very economical corner LED lighting for head and tail lamps
  • Black and chrome bezels allow attractive mounting around the perimeter of the vehicle for additional auxiliary lighting
  • Advanced design provides efficient operation, superior performance, reliability and long life
  • Wide Variety of Applications: Compact size makes it easy to install in a wide variety of head and tail lamp reflectors
  • Easy installation! No install screws needed, just pop it in a 1” mounting hole
Design Features
  • 20 flash patterns (19 flashing, 1 off pattern)
  • 6 LEDs in Polycarbonate Clear Lens
  • Black Bezel included
  • Multiple HB Series LED Lights can be Connected Together and Operated from the Same Control Switch.
  • 15’ Cable
General Specifications
  • Lighthead 0.984" D x 0.591"H (24.99 mm x 15.01 mm) to the top of the lighthead base, overall 1.181"H (29.99 mm)
  • Lighthead base is 1.366"D (34.69 mm)
  • Controller module 1.035" W x 5.597" L x 0.579" T (26.28 mm x 142.16 mm x 14.70 mm)
  • 12 or 24 VDC operation
  • 0.8 lb unboxed.
  • Reverse Polarity Protected
  • 5-Year Warranty

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
it this for each lighthead? or the entire 6 pack????? $40

Zak@MPSS

Jul 30, 2014
Ohio
Sorry for the late reply. The cheapest way to ship this would be USPS. I can take all of the contents out of the Code 3 box and fit them into a small USPS flat rate box and the total would be $47.75.

If you want everything to stay in the original Code 3 box, I would need to use a medium Flat Rate box which would make the total $53.80.

UPS and Fedex were both closer to $20.00 in shipping since I'm assuming this is going to a residential address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.