Brand New- Soundoff Nforce Interior Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

smackdownkid345

May 12, 2014
Connecticut
This listing is for a brand new Soundoff Signal Nforce interior lightbar. The bar is all blue with takedowns. There is nothing wrong with the product. I purchased the bar three weeks ago and had a very hard time trying to make the brackets fit my vehicle (I have an old vehicle) so I have decided to just sell it. The only thing you will need is new brackets because mine have holes drilled into them and are slightly bent. Since it is new I am selling it for a little less than I bought it for (since you will have to spend 20 bucks on new brackets). Asking ****580**** you pay for shipping. I cannot upload pictures for some reason so if you are interested inbox me and I will text you pictures.

All sales are final and done through paypal.

The SoundOff nFORCE Interior Lightbar is powered by Nexus Technology to deliver intense forward and off-axis illumination. The nFORCE Interior Lightbar has a lower profile than competing lightbars for less windshield and personal obstruction. Inboard LED module options include: Amber/White, Blue/White, Red/Blue, or Red/White dual color 12 LED modules. Features include: Manual dimming capability for nighttime use and Cruise mode. Comes with a Windows PC software application for ease of programming. This is a universal model that comes with adjustable mounting brackets to accommodate most windshield angles for even greater compatibility with different vehicle models. 

Last edited by a moderator:

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
Pictures and availability? What type of modules does it have? Split or one unit, and what vehicle was it made for?

purplegoat88

Jan 20, 2011
NJ
This was posted 6/15 of last year. He didn't answer my pms or the posts so I think this is a lost cause. Admins please close this

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I will close this. Please utilize the Report Button at the bottom of a post to bring this to the attention of Staff instead of just posting it in the thread (no guarantee anyone will notice it). The only reason I am aware is a member of the forums here did properly use the Report Button.Report Button.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liebman424

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.