BrandonEquipmentSale - No Contact - Please Contact Me

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Good Afternoon,

I bought 6ix Motorola XTS2500 800mhz radios from Brandon in late January. He was very responsive to PM's to close the deal even giving his email address and phone number. I sent Paypal immediately. A week later I hadn't heard from him, so I PMed him. No response, I called him and he picked up. We had a 15 min convo about radios, he advised the XTS2500's had just been decommissioned by the radio shop (which I totally get) and he should have a tracking number for me in the next day or two.

A week later, no tracking number or radios... Since then, I have tried contacting him over a dozen time, PM, text, email and phone without response from him. I have started the Paypal process for a dispute to recuperate my funds.

I understand things happen, and hope he isn't injured or ill. Barring that, there's no good reason to not return any form of communication when you're in a transaction.

Brandon - You have all my info. Please contact me.

Seth

Reactions: Ta2dResqr

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.