Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
Action starts around 1:45

jswwjw

Dec 10, 2010
Southern Indiana
Probably the officer who yells "shit, shit, shit"

ya think.

Ok, no second guessing but aren't pre connects for "fast attack"?

We used to use triple layer loads..very quick deployment and water on the fire.

glad no one was injured. Just their pride.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Looking at the VFF's POV's and the Engine, they must teach the 'leave your drivers door open' method. I was taught quite the opposite!

Troop

Nov 14, 2013
East Coast
Ha! That sucks.

All I could think about was the show Breaking Bad while watching this video. Poor Jesse and Walter...

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Few others I have seen, or been pointed to:

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
dmathieu said:
I don't know, but it looks like immediately chock blocking the wheels should be standard procedure.

Size up, control the scene, and stabilize vehicles before starting extrication or suppression.

Zoe

May 28, 2010
Deerfield MA
HILO said:
Looking at the VFF's POV's and the Engine, they must teach the 'leave your drivers door open' method. I was taught quite the opposite!

I've got a guy on my department who doesn't handle stressful situations well and does this. Usually throws his door open and immediately runs towards the scene.

At a structure fire I once watched him run a couple laps around a piece of apparatus opening every compartment along the way.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Zack said:
I've got a guy on my department who doesn't handle stressful situations well and does this. Usually throws his door open and immediately runs towards the scene.

At a structure fire I once watched him run a couple laps around a piece of apparatus opening every compartment along the way.

I've got an EO that gets too excited, and the speed he drives show it.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Don't you just hate having to chase stuff down to put it out?

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Zapp Brannigan said:
Few others I have seen, or been pointed to:

I don't see any issue with this, its simply an "automated warning flare" which self deployed to warn oncoming traffic.. :dielaugh:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
on the pink box truck..

dispatch be advised we have arrived on scene main at 4th establishing ic....

4th and main ic to dispatch be advised the fire is rolling 2400 block south....

4th and main ic to dispatch be advised we are now ic at 2402 no wait 2406 no wait uhhhh looks like it stopped at 2412

2412 n main ic to dispatch be advised were on scene again...

:ugh:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.