But was the deal worth it?

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Won a surplus auction for 2 good and 1 parts 911ep Galaxy lightbars.... total after taxes and auction fees was $10. So I hop in the car to make the three hour trek one way and about two hours in... KAPOW.

See video:

Yes the deal was still worth it. The seller threw in a fourth bar at no charge! Cracked the bumper cover good and scratched the paint, but the car has 115k miles and this was it's first incident.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
well on the plus side, you and your lights escaped major injury :)
Seriously though its getting around that time of year again.. once they go into the Rut everything goes nutty.

Reactions: tsquale

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
This is why we hunt the little bastards....

Reactions: Pete L. and tsquale

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
Did that on a motorcycle once.....
You didn't stop & pick up that venison?

No, but the state trooper who did the accident report told me in the ER that they took the deer to the county shed and dressed it, and saved a chunk for me.

Good eatin', but I compare it to going hunting with a $20,000 shotgun. Take 1 shot, kill the deer, then throw the shotgun in the river!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.