Negative Buyer beware of Harrold Yale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack2340

Aug 31, 2019
Saginaw, Michigan
I bought some Code 3 360 parts from a guy in Fort Worth Texas by a guy named Harrold Yale took him close to 4 months to ship me the parts after paying for the parts and shipping, he stated that his car broke down and was using someone else's ( I understand that ). When the parts were shipped to me I found a cracked part on the dome that I had verified by a couple people that looks like it was an old crack and does have dirt in it. I reached out to Mr. Yale and he stated that it was fresh and to make a claim on USPS's part. This is not a fresh crack now I'm out a part and have to pay to find another replacement. You be the judge of the crack new or old.

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_115626974.jpg
    IMG_20210614_115626974.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.