CA spec XL 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
looks like a select-a-lert to me :D

Secured the deal. If someone has something Federal Signal to trade, let me know. B)
I have a couple FA3 flashers and some halogen vista parts :lol:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
VIDEO!

Oh wait, Eric does not know what a camera is....

Reactions: tsquale
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Well if it would have been near me I would have been able to provide both :)

Someone offer Eric some aero speaker bulkheads... You might get lucky!

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
And since the CL post is down already, there aren't even any pics!
I will post some pics later today. The guy was really cool. Retired Fountain Valley, CA police officer. He said it came off his cruiser when he retired. I even have the Unitrol siren/controller  for the lightbar as well. Remember, I'm a die hard Federal guy, so i don't want this thing. I bought it as trading material. So tell me what you got LOL!

VIDEO!

Oh wait, Eric does not know what a camera is....
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Well I just powered it up and even though i am a Federal guy, I am impressed at the technology Code 3 featured back then! This light bar purr's! It runs fast and smooth. All functions work as they are supposed to. I personally like the alley light function! Federal must have copied this technology for the Vision light bars LOL :lol:

Reactions: denko3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.