Cable Management Help

Oct 27, 2010
Irving TX
What I'm looking for is a good way to route and "pin up" wires and cables during long runs on the chasis and other serfaces.

Respondcode3

May 23, 2010
Northen Il USA
When I run cables or wires under a chassis or say a truck bed. I will flex guard with the black plastic split loom the whole run prior to installation. Then run that along the factory harness that runs in the frame rail. Then it gets cable tied with heavy duty ties. Its sometimes a pain around axles and fuel tanks. In the long run its worth it. There is no chance of it gettting hung up or dropping.

May 22, 2010
New York City
911tecnologies said:
I use cable tie platforms from de city. the adhesive base it ussaly more the enough to hold them in place, however if its not or your working were it will be exposed to the elements you can shoot a zip screw through the middle to be sure it dosen't move.
http://www.delcity.net/store/Bases-!-Adhesive/p_126.a_1

i use the same thing, i buy them from lowes or home depot like $4 for 100 or something like that

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.