Cafe 86's an officer just for being an officer

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Well I see both sides, maybe someone felt like he may deter business from their place of work or he had drugs on him and didnt want the cop their.

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Hmm...the local shop here loves that the chief, officers, PSO and CSOs, along with EMTs come in there. She even gives discounts since most of us are there on a regular basis.

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
cpdchief said:
or is it that most of you are there on a regular basis because she gives discounts? :lol:
Same difference...haha. She has a lot of regular customers there, and most of them interact as well and ask how we are doing and such. Different way of life here in Central PA I guess.

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
fp13-2 said:
Same difference...haha. She has a lot of regular customers there, and most of them interact as well and ask how we are doing and such. Different way of life here in Central PA I guess.[/quote:2m6smuow]

Thats the way it is here to. ;)

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Maybe he hasn't heard :roll: of C.O.P.... Community Oriented Policing.... We actaully have a CAD code for it, COP.... and a lot of officers have high numbers there, as they'll check out "C.O.P. @ XXX" when they're going in for a pop, a chat, a pee break... and they get a number on their calls for service.

Owner's a D.B.

SHO-TYME

May 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
kinnelonfire75 said:
so will he call the police when someone breaks his windows?

I like how the owner of the cafe will bitch about the police, but who's he going to call when he's got a gun stuck in his face while he's being robbed?

The herd needs to be thinned.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
rwo978 said:
C.O.P.... Community Oriented Policing.... "C.O.P. @ XXX"

Cops on shift shouldn't go into XXX shops unless off duty and in civilian clothes.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
ryan said:
Cops on shift shouldn't go into XXX shops unless off duty and in civilian clothes.

Ha... no they shouldn't. :D

kitn1mcc

May 24, 2010
Old lyme ct
i go to 2 places regularly

they both love having the cops.

the one in middletown some of the officers even hang out there after there shifts i am regularly there in uniform for Emergency managment

when i am at work in new have the cops are in there regularly and i am in my power company uniform

stuporduck09

Jun 6, 2010
Jax Fl
Commie Hippie Vegan fucks from californa.. portland was a better city before they took over in the 80's and 90's.. what the Hell is the owner of the cafe gonna do if he gets robbed?! call marvin the dirty jew from the A.C.L.U.?!..boy it feels good to vent.. :evil:

D

Donslockkey

I have a friend who was a cashier at a local gas station when I about her boss who had told me to park at the non-service end of the building when on a service call. She told me that he had also told the pd the samething even on an emergency they couldn't park in front of the building as it would obstruct business. I still do and they still do. Don Myhre

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Ben E. said:

Wow...

Talk about...

1. digging a way, way deeper hole

and..

2. Trying to pull a "fast one" with the whole "lets switch topics to the UNRELATED death of a person".

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. What a joke.

Best advice I could think of.. Have the owner write a letter demanding police not attend the location- for any reason. Or fire, or EMS. Let the owner deal with any and all issues of public safety.

Someone please get these idiots out of the gene pool before they procreate any more..

Maranos

May 21, 2010
Pacific Northwest, USA
There is a radio station that is doing a live show on the sidewalk in front of this place this morning, offering a free cup of coffee to anyone in uniform. Hahahah

rcpd34

Jun 11, 2010
MD
Read the entire story. The owner is one of those left wing folks who caters to the liberal crowd. His business increased significantly after the story broke. I just joined a Facebook site calling for a boycott on the place; not that it will do any good, I just wanted to call ateention to it. Those who seek to make enemies of the police will need to make friends with the criminals...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.