Cal spec Code 3 SD with select alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

rad123

Aug 5, 2011
Dixon, CA
I have a Code 3 SD that is Cal. spec. and has select alert for the rear of both sides and steady red on drivers side.   Domes are Red/Blue with driver side rear amber cutout.  The bar is in decent condition but is missing one bulb and a belt for the passenger side of the bar.  Both motors and all the bulbs that are currently in it work as they should.  The domes are 4-5 out of 10  Have an few scrapes and minor cracks.  I have not cleaned or wet sanded them at all.  The amber cutout may need to be re-glued to the red dome as one corner is not sealed.  The bar has been rewired buy the previous owner  The bar may need to be rewired eventually.  The interior of the bar is in decent condition.  End caps are in decent condition but 1 screw on one end broke off.  Speaker grille is in decent condition with a few dents and 1 scrape on the top.  Has some surface damage on the trays in some places but does not disrupt the bar from functioning as it should.  

Honestly, I do not know what this bar is worth.  Make me an offer for it and we will go from there.  US shipping only.  If you would like more pics, PM me your email address and I will send more.  Thank you.

IMAG2845.jpg

IMAG2846.jpg

IMAG2847.jpg

IMAG2844.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

rad123

Aug 5, 2011
Dixon, CA
Traded off site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.