Call the coroner.....

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Find this poor guy's head on the side of the road. No body, just the head....looks like he died of blunt force trauma to the back of the skull then some animal dumped him in the gutter.....:eek:. Looks like he'd been there a while.....

Reactions: JazzDad

coop359

Apr 16, 2012
USA Tennessee
I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees domes and lens sitting on the side of the road. Some are located where you cannot stop. I found a perfect Ecco amber strobe dome once. Amazing how the fall off the lights

Dingo

May 30, 2012
usa, maine
I too am a fool who pulls over to get domes on the side of the road, it has paid off , once and awhile to my surprise it’s the whole light, got a brand new Ecco LED light once, had the suction/ magnetic base on it, not sure how that one managed to fall off.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I found a dome in my neighborhood and returned it to the crew that lost it. Oh, but it was tempting to add it to the collection.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.