Can anyone tell what lighthead is in this pushbar?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
First off that looks like a go rhino bar and that's not the crown dick cuz they didn't make the cross bars with light heads available in them for the crown Vic I will go take a look at their website and see what it was that they had for those lights

First off that looks like a go rhino bar and that's not the crown dick cuz they didn't make the cross bars with light heads available in them for the crown Vic I will go take a look at their website and see what it was that they had for those lights
“that’s not the crown dick cuz...” You got something against Crown Victoria’s or is that just a typo?
And, I do believe it is a Setina pushbar in the original picture, as there is a couple easy to spot differences between gorhino and Setina bars. First, Setina pushbars for the Crown Victoria extend a bit past the black grille, while gorhino actually is a bit smaller with the end of the grille being wider than the gorhino, you can’t really tell the width difference from the angle of the original photo. The second, more visible difference, is that gorhino has the brackets to the frame on the outside, where as Setina has all of their bracketry contained within the inside area of the pushbar with the license plate area (so as to accommodate mounting of their PB5 pit guards), which if you look closely at the original photo attached which enhanced brightness, you see Setina bracketry... however it’s likely the lighting was installed by a upfitter which could explain the lack of badging, as I don’t think honk either manufacturer provided a pushbar that came with lights or light cutouts in gorhinos case. I have no idea where the manufacturer of the pushbar came into play on a post pertaining to the identity of a lighthead.

Attachments

• 1C7C07C3-7A4E-4A2C-96F7-BDA0107B6952.jpeg
    1C7C07C3-7A4E-4A2C-96F7-BDA0107B6952.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 85B34A71-2486-412A-A6CD-1FB870481B93.jpeg
    85B34A71-2486-412A-A6CD-1FB870481B93.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 21D2052F-E3F5-4B3D-9BB0-8BACDD47A938.jpeg
    21D2052F-E3F5-4B3D-9BB0-8BACDD47A938.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 14

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
“that’s not the crown dick cuz...” You got something against Crown Victoria’s or is that just a typo?
And, I do believe it is a Setina pushbar in the original picture, as there is a couple easy to spot differences between gorhino and Setina bars. First, Setina pushbars for the Crown Victoria extend a bit past the black grille, while gorhino actually is a bit smaller with the end of the grille being wider than the gorhino, you can’t really tell the width difference from the angle of the original photo. The second, more visible difference, is that gorhino has the brackets to the frame on the outside, where as Setina has all of their bracketry contained within the inside area of the pushbar with the license plate area (so as to accommodate mounting of their PB5 pit guards), which if you look closely at the original photo attached which enhanced brightness, you see Setina bracketry... however it’s likely the lighting was installed by a upfitter which could explain the lack of badging, as I don’t think honk either manufacturer provided a pushbar that came with lights or light cutouts in gorhinos case. I have no idea where the manufacturer of the pushbar came into play on a post pertaining to the identity of a lighthead.
Ok sorry about the typo there I don't know where the heck that came from but it is a go rhino bar that goes on the inside those are the no drill fascia cut ones they go from underneath the grill between the fascia and the bumper and come out I have them on my 04 crown Vic and I have it on my 05 crown Vic they no longer make that model anymore they still have the brackets for them though but they didn't have the crossbar with the lights in them for the crown Vic they only made them for the Taurus version and other models even though it's just a welded on bar that they make in Mexico they were unwilling to make that model for my '05 what a waste. My buddy has an 04 crown Vic where he took the push bumper from a setina off of a wrecked Taurus it looks good on his car but he doesn't have the ions that go in there cuz they require a specific connection on the back of the ions for the setina bar this is Tina is unwilling to provide him with those brackets for that and Whelen I don't know was giving me a hassle on that.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.