can this work

ffemt4660

May 27, 2010
East Freedom,PA
i am wishing to convert my patriot to a liberty, my question is can i hook the liberty light heads to a ulf44 flasher and if so which lightheads do i need passive or ballast?

also what is the difference in the to, because i have some 2 wire tir6, will they work?

and is there a way to tell the different type apart.

ffemt4660

May 27, 2010
East Freedom,PA
the ulf44 states that each channel can handle 60 watts each, and the reason i want to use that is new "law" from the cheif states that the if we use strobe or led bars they must be sync'd for like a wig wag pattern

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
ffemt4660 said:
the ulf44 states that each channel can handle 60 watts each, and the reason i want to use that is new "law" from the cheif states that the if we use strobe or led bars they must be sync'd for like a wig wag pattern

I dont get it?? :?

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
One of our guys here had a sho-me bar. It was set to flash the whole bar at the same time (not sure of the pattern name). It did not move traffic and cars did not move over for it on the side of the road. Because they thought it was construction vehicle with that pattern. So that is probably what your chief is trying to avoid.

Zach

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Zach C. said:
One of our guys here had a sho-me bar. It was set to flash the whole bar at the same time (not sure of the pattern name). It did not move traffic and cars did not move over for it on the side of the road. Because they thought it was construction vehicle with that pattern. So that is probably what your chief is trying to avoid.

Zach
???

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.