Can you find the face in the fire?

Magicmanml

Sep 15, 2013
North Texas
Went to this house fire back in September 2004 in Pilot Point, TX. This house was 105 years old at the time. Even though it was still standing, ended up being a total loss for the family. It started from a cooking fire.

The D side

ai927.photobucket.com_albums_ad114_magicmanml_Incidents_IMG_5742_zps9ccf6066.jpg

The C side

ai927.photobucket.com_albums_ad114_magicmanml_Incidents_IMG_5750_zps8a7e2391.jpg

The craziest picture of all, look just above the green chair.

ai927.photobucket.com_albums_ad114_magicmanml_Incidents_IMG_5751_zps56dd0191.jpg

Long after defensive operations were called.

ai927.photobucket.com_albums_ad114_magicmanml_Incidents_House_zpsdb0eb550.jpg

The next day.

ai927.photobucket.com_albums_ad114_magicmanml_Incidents_Houseafterfire_zps64c0f97b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ozzyy1

Feb 6, 2014
IL
The craziest picture of all, look just above the green chair.

ai927.photobucket.com_albums_ad114_magicmanml_Incidents_IMG_5751_zps56dd0191.jpg

Is that a face that I see in the flames?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
if you had a firehose in your hand instead of a camera I bet that fire coulda been put out quicker... :undecided:

:D

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
Jarred J. said:
if you had a firehose in your hand instead of a camera I bet that fire coulda been put out quicker... :undecided:

His profile says he's a firefighter/paramedic. maybe he was assigned to medical that day :undecided:

Either way, that house was not even close to savable. I hope no entrapment?

Magicmanml

Sep 15, 2013
North Texas
Jarred J. said:

razz:

I didnt take them. I was there with my department though. anyway.........

Yes that is a face in the fire.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Mrbaxter said:
His profile says he's a firefighter/paramedic. maybe he was assigned to medical that day :undecided:

Either way, that house was not even close to savable. I hope no entrapment?

that's why I added smiley faces.... IT WAS BEING FUNNY!

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
Jarred J. said:
that's why I added smiley faces.... IT WAS BEING FUNNY!

No harm intended sir, merely saying some of the best fire pictures I've seen were taken by those being assigned to medical or riding the ambulance.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
That's definitely creepy. Shot the pic at the right moment I guess.

Magicmanml

Sep 15, 2013
North Texas
CrownVic97 said:
That's definitely creepy. Shot the pic at the right moment I guess.

It was the second pic in a series of three.

1st pic not there, second pic is posted above, third pic looks like it is turning away. I kinda freaked me out the first time I saw it. My n-laws thought an earthly person was really standing in the fire.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so why did you change the name of the thread?

this pic was taken later in the day.... same fire.

Clip_atr_of_t-1000_torso.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
obviously if you ate more bacon youd be able to see it, and the fact that some TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHERE IT IS in a post under neath it.... :weird:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ohh look I can quote movies too...

why did you fail to answer the question?

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
Jarred J. said:
obviously if you ate more bacon youd be able to see it, and the fact that some TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHERE IT IS in a post under neath it.... :weird:

Bacon has nothing to do with this.

And yes, Captian Sherlock, I saw the post saying it was above the green chair. I don't see a face above the green chair.

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
firefighter7017 said:
Bacon has nothing to do with this.

And yes, Captian Sherlock, I saw the post saying it was above te green chair. I don't see a face above the green chair.

Ok since you can't see it. I barrowed and modified it for you and anybody else who can't find the face.

Notice the green picture frame? Look inside. :duh:

WHERE"S WALDO?????

IMG_5751_zps56dd0191.jpg

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
chief1565 said:
Ok since you can't see it. I barrowed and modified it for you and anybody else who can't find the face.
Notice the green picture frame? Look inside. :duh:

WHERE"S WALDO?????

Even though you took your very precious time to grace me with your marvelous artistic talents and wondrous spelling, I still can't see a face.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
You can picture frame, x mark the spot, or circle jerk whatever you want....

I dont see a face.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
then what do you see?

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
K9-OPS204pov said:
Crazy, if I was at the end of that charge line with a hose, that fire would be out in a heart beat.

I can't tell if your belittling the fire department, or if you are just that cocky.

Arrogance kills, Mr. Armchair Fireman.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.