Can you make a Whelen liberty ll lightbar cruise lights brighter then factory setting?

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
If it's a wecan bar then yes just do it in the settings when you program your control point or cencom. If it's a LC model I'm honestly not sure

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
And the answer is....

Cruise Lights & AUX (WHITE/ORANGE):The WHITE/ORANGE wire operates in one of 3 different modes. Selecting amode is controlled with the Scan-Lock™ wire. Using Scan-Lock™ (See Scan-Lock™), change between the 3 available modes as though you were changingflash patterns. The three modes are as follows:MODE 1 (Default) - Cruise Lights in High Power and the AUX port is activated.MODE 2 - Cruise Lights in Low Power and the AUX port is activated.MODE 3 - Cruise Lights are not activated and the AUX port is activated

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
I have a 2012 liberty 1 LC amber mine only would do the fallowing

Cruise lights on
Cruise and aux on
Off

It never gave me any brightness changes

on the wecan models you can change the Cruise light brightness from off right up to full intensity and also assign heads for Cruise lights so you can get creative

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Yeah and the cruise lights on were only the corners, and not very bright, that was a bummer!
I find them about the equivalent of vehicle running lights so it works for what I use but for variable intensity the wecan bar is better since you can do the full bar cruis or what ever heads you choose

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.