Cannon Update V3 All-In-One

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Feniex has updated their Cannon Hideaway from 2209 V2 to 2219 V3. Removed is the inline flasher and replaced with all the components stuffed into the head of the hideaway! No more inline driver to worry about now!!

Also updated is the flash patterns. They've added Attack 1 and Attack 2 from the T3's (And likely from the upcoming mirror pucks) in single and dual color forms. No quad flash, signal alert, etc. Also added a steady on dim @ 25%. I'd assume a 12 led cruise maybe? It also appears, from watching the video below at 25% speed, they've lessened the amount that the patterns overlap or "walk" over each other.

It's still unknown if it'll work with an external flasher, but one can hope.

Video of the flash patterns:

Reactions: RL1 and Sparky_911

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Also said it will now sync with "some" non feneix products...

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Also said it will now sync with "some" non feneix products...
True. I'm interested to see how it works with Whelen Smartlogic flasher and Carbide/Cantrol. I'd like to ditch my 2013's with the inline flasher for these if it works with it. I've seen it works with the Feniex flasher, but still waiting to see other flashers.

VILLAGE IDIOT

Jan 2, 2011
MASS USA
Are these designed now for a more extended “Steady burn or flood” mode? I know the earlier versions were discouraged for using as steady burn for long periods.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.