CanTrol and Feniex DUO TA

rescue567

Dec 11, 2011
Plains Pa.
Anybody hook up anything other then Whelen products to a CanTrol unit. If so do they work properly and light as they should. I have a DUO blue/Amber TA that I was thinking of adding to my set up. But before I take it apart to remove the controls I am try to see if anyone has done this and if it worked for them. Thanks for your help and input.

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
So far the only products I haven't gotten to work with CanTrol, Carbide, ULF44 are:
Feniex Cannons
Soundoff lights with 'slave mode' (nForce and Intersectors)

Have worked:
Feniex Apollo
Fenix Cobra
FedSig Mirco Pulse
FedSig Viper EXT
Code3 XTS
Code3 Hide-A-Blast

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
I really want to try the Code3 dual color Mega Thins with their Citadel. The Whelen Outer-Edge with Microns isn't dual color, so looking for an alternative.

rescue567

Dec 11, 2011
Plains Pa.
Great !! Thanks for the information TACKLEBERRY. My Feniex DUO TA is a Apollo so I am probably going to rewire it and hook it up to my Can Trol unit then. Just want to see if anyone has had any problems doing this. Will update my post when I get it finished. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.