Caprice..Maybe too Many lights? Not too bad

Alboy29

Aug 8, 2011
United STates, New York

Seems like something is Missing i just can't put my finger on it. Maybe because it is parked but i think there should be some White in that setup. Just My opinion

Note Not My Video Just Showed to me from a friend, on Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
It's not TOOOOO many. I don't think, but nice and slow to eliminate split fail.

Alboy29

Aug 8, 2011
United STates, New York
lafd55 said:
It's not TOOOOO many. I don't think, but nice and slow to eliminate split fail.

I like it but i think it needs some White in it somewhere. Maybe for the Front Side marker lights, or in the Tail lights

Surprisingly its not Super fast, and a purple BLOB

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
So many lights and no side warning....tss tss...

Besides this is in the wrong section IMO... ;)

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
That's my video. It was shot on an iPhone. If you notice I'm walking around in the middle of an intersection so I didn't have all that much time to consider video quality. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

I found out after the fact that I know the guy who built it. It is controlled by a Cantrol system so the possibilities are greater than shown. The Sidekicks are white and function as alley lights. They probably flash at some point as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

I posted this a long time ago here: http://elightbars.org/forums/f79/municipal-unmarked-caprice-34096/

JediTalen

Jun 19, 2011
Bummertown, WA
Change the front pattern so that it lights up all red then all blue to eliminate purple haze, maybe add a little more intersection/side warning, and all's good!

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
JediTalen said:
Change the front pattern so that it lights up all red then all blue to eliminate purple haze, maybe add a little more intersection/side warning, and all's good!

Also add amber to the rear and alternate that with the red/blue. Good sync, bad mixed colors.

rkond2

Aug 17, 2012
West Haven, CT
It depends on what you are doing and where you respond to all the time. If you are always on busy roads, what you have is a fair amount.

Now this is a lot of lights: (I'm aware that it is just a demo)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.