Carbide Working with Soundoff M Power And Other Questions

movi3king

Jun 29, 2012
New York
Hi hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone knew if A Whelen Carbide will work with Soundoff M Power Lights.
My application is a Tricolor M Power that i would like steady burn across all colors as well as warning combinations.

I also was wondering if other LED's that are not neccessarily warning equipment would require an external flasher or if the Carbide can flash those LED's as well. Lights i am referring to are Rigid Industries D2 Driving Lights that i do use on steady burn but would like an option to flash. Rigid Industries does sell a flasher for these lights, i was wondering if it would be needed.

Thats all my questions for now.
Thank you in advance for all your responses!

Cheers!

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
Hi hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone knew if A Whelen Carbide will work with Soundoff M Power Lights.
My application is a Tricolor M Power that i would like steady burn across all colors as well as warning combinations.

I also was wondering if other LED's that are not neccessarily warning equipment would require an external flasher or if the Carbide can flash those LED's as well. Lights i am referring to are Rigid Industries D2 Driving Lights that i do use on steady burn but would like an option to flash. Rigid Industries does sell a flasher for these lights, i was wondering if it would be needed.

Cheers!

If I remember correctly SOS lights will not work with Whelen Carbide...I thought I had seen otherwise but when I asked I was told no.

jmarino

Mar 8, 2018
Lunenburg, Mass.

Cheers!
Just ground the green wires. Set the pattern to steady, and you will be able to set any pattern with the carbide

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.