Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

YAY!

you just wanted to be first didnt you

I wanted to bring it to 100, but you knew that...........

went to bed at 2330, only now waking up, yay for sleep

:coffee:

Nic, I get that you FB profile pic is for a good cause and what not, but it is seriously messing with me. 

Ok so I got the elite deal at fever.. and it says im signed up for the elite group but the prices are the same and i see nothing that says elite anywhere. I have signed out and back in. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong. Thanks

You should have gotten an e-mail that your FEVER Elite Status has been added.  I see you commented about 10 minutes after the purchase. Please check again. Most of them are very quick but it could take up to 24 hours. I did double check and your status is showing as active.  

free stuff

bacon

comment comment post whore comment

:postcount:

You should have gotten an e-mail that your FEVER Elite Status has been added. I see you commented about 10 minutes after the purchase. Please check again. Most of them are very quick but it could take up to 24 hours. I did double check and your status is showing as active.
It popped right after. But it doesnt look different. Prices and all are the same as before. Ill check it out It works. I had to sign out and back in. Wow. That is all. People spend the money.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
It popped right after. But it doesnt look different. Prices and all are the same as before. Ill check it out

It works. I had to sign out and back in. Wow. That is all. People spend the money.
Not sure why it made you sign out and back in. That's the first I heard of it.  

Glad you like it.. Now spread the word.   I really don't see it getting mentioned alot outside of ELB

Not sure why it made you sign out and back in. That's the first I heard of it.

Glad you like it.. Now spread the word. I really don't see it getting mentioned alot outside of ELB
I have already spread the word to my. Chief. Ill PM you for more on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it is posted on my facebook feed. I am amazed at the prices. At this rate I might be getting me some Apollos and some more t6s, possibly dual stscked t6s, come tax time. Or maybe a christmas present. Hell i might get another 4200 and a couple Whelen SL sirens too. (Yes, i know I had a 4200 and traded it, i know tim, i know. ) for those who are one the fence. Trust me for a guy with a limited income it helps me afford a better quality light at way cheaper, the way nic intended.) Good job nic, seriously.

this guys put his time in for the day, night all

I wish I could sleep through this damn pain!!! My right knee locked up on me again and I can't bend it or put weight on it. Life sucks as much as doug "the hoover" does. Ugh

I had that at work one day when I was venting a roof... 6 months off for a muniskis repair. Well it was actually 1 full month 0 duty and 3 of total light duty then I was able to fill in as an EO but limited.

Glad you all like the program... 

Hit up the various facebook groups about the program. there are over 100,000 members in those groups.  Could be a way to get your referrals and get your refunds. 

WTF did you do to your knee jose

why do i already get the feeling this days gunna come with a case of dragon@ss

:coffee:

It now merges consecutive comments but does it do that to the post count too
no.

back from vacation part 2. had a good time until the tent started leaking during a down pour Saturday!

I can easily list what I bought at this ham fest.

I bought a ringo 440 base antenna which came with about 15 feet of rg8 coax.

I found a TNC so now I can set up a digipeater at the house

and I found a discone antenna I've been wanting!

didn't do much else in Lebanon except eat cause it was so friggin hot or raining.

well after Thursday my "regular" work week ends and overtime begins again. I have 70 hours scheduled starting with 2 shifts on Friday!

ohh and I got 4k :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1