Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

There wont be a fall.. We're going to go from the 80s down to the 20's with 80 feet of snow :(
That'd almost be funny if it wasnt so true. Really has me concerned, as mild as "summer" has been here, kinda shudder to think what winter is going to hold

Now that the GT is running I got the driveway dragged.

Snowblower is on the bench to get a little work done.

I live on a slightly busy road so I am going to take the 2 amber T6s I have now, order 2 more and a set of white T6s. I'm going to mount the amber t6s on the side/rear of a box and the white t6 on the front to add as work lights. Then I'll have to find a way to add a battery box to it. And the boxes will be on magnets so I can remove them at any time.

I got laundry done today...  The Penn State game took my attention at noon, and the Florida State Game will have my attention soon, If I can find it on TV...  lol

ND is putting on a good show
Sadly they are... Blue stayed in Michigan apparently... Sad thing is, the refs are helping them out when they don't even need it, ND is just killing them.

I'm ready for the pros tomorrow... LOTS of interesting games to start Sunday ball.

For some reason it is crazy cold in my house

Yay or nay?
yay for truck, BOO for you hating bacon...

just typed up an After Action Review for the 100 mile bike ride i helped do communications for today.

got the day off tommorow and much sleep will be had followed by lawn mowing

Last edited by a moderator:
tomorrow is day 7. Down 26.6 so far
That's awesome bro, I told you a kilo a day will shed the pounds away.... lol.

I'm glad to hear your losing weight, I hope your back is feeling a little better now. I just moved today and the new apartment has a 24 hr gym so I'll be hitting that sumbitch Monday as soon as I get a copy of the key.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Lime Cucumber Gatorade.... Surprisingly good.. Very good summer flavor.

Lime Cucumber Gatorade.... Surprisingly good.. Very good summer flavor.
Garza sent me some of that last year...  It wasn't bad, but it had too strong of a cucumber scent to it and it made me not like it as much...  But that might be a Mexican thing...  lol

Checking in...  Still waiting on Tuesday...  

Reactions: GPC
Great Scot!!!... Wow, now that's some weight loss! Keep up the great work!! Does seem like a lot to lose in a week, but I remember when I cold turkey quit Mountain Dew, and I lost 20 in a week without moving a finger...

ughh another day at work.. cant wait till nap time

Lol I like cucumbers.. And the "lime" in it is kind of salty to go with the natural saltiness in Gatorade.. So it tastes like salted cucumbers, which makes it a great summer flavor.. For me.. My family liked it too.. Maybe it's a hot midwest thing?? Salt and cucumbers?? I dunno...

Patriots and Cowboys lost.. it was an efficient weekend :)

just got a phone call from the jail office. they want me to come in for another interview....

that only took 3 months

wakin up with a migraine: fun stuff :coffee:

Penn State won! I got my free iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts! Go State

In other news Feniex has some great customer service. Kudos to Tom D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1