Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Your truck needs dual unitys! lol
That would be sweet...  With LED replacement heads...  lol

Look, John is finally going to let us vote Timmay out of the forum. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! :D   :D   :D   :D   :D
:cry:

Back to the grind...  I have 3 MXs in the Durango...  I was supposed to build a 48 for a local FD, but they cancelled...  

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? I like my packages from Nic.

My schedule has been royally scrambled up.....

I have my final semester of paramedic(internship) but I was dealt a harsh time frame. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 1645 to 0645. And don't forget class Thursday 1 to 5.

So I have to trade a little time and take a lot of pto. Thank goodness that ill get the requirements done in 5 weeks for hours, we need to average 3 pt a night, transfers don't count.

Start this weekend and end the weekend of my birthday!

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
nother day at the new job... waiting for 2300

Does Boulder own a red Dakota as a second vehicle? I saw one today with DUAL UNITYS!!! His dream machine [emoji106][emoji1]

Oh but wait a second. It didn't have any lights so it couldn't be his. [emoji12]

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
busy day at the new job today

just watch the wiggle wobble on that 4200, dunno if it falling on the floor is covered under warranty
The brain is secured to the floor jack mount in the rear...  The controller is sitting in my center console in front of my shifter...  Still not sure where/how I want to mount it (the controller)...  

Hoping tomorrow to get the Pegasus rigged up and mounted tomorrow when I get home from work...  I have new brackets coming for them,. but I cant wait that long...  lol  I may try and mount my 911/EP stick in the back glass tomorrow too...  

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
last day of this week for new job. now 7 days off after 2300

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1