Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I agree... 70 2 days ago. todays high is 30 something

back to work... yea :crazy:

Reactions: GPC
It has warmed up some but it was 19 here this morning

Well I got my tracking number but no comment with it except we appreciate positive feedback. Yeah ok.

You can keep it...  lol  

I got my Responder back from BJ today...  Now I'll have a project for work this week... lol  

got off work last night in 23 degree weather and finished making my 12 foot "mega tree"

got about 1/3rd of my Christmas lights up 2 more weeks till the "big show"

You can keep it... lol

I got my Responder back from BJ today... Now I'll have a project for work this week... lol
If you like your job plowing snow, you can keep your job plowing snow.

See what I did there?

Reactions: MEVS06
Don't let Doug do that physical, no matter how much he promises to pay you. Ask Tim he told us about the "physical" Doug gave him.... no bueno....
How is it I get pulled into this...?  When its Nic and Jimmy that Doug visits on a regular basis...  

Free beer to first member residing or visiting/currently in Western Wa to reply to this post.

rain rain go away

i "collect" hats but i only really wear boonie hats

no. I didn't say straw hat.. lol

I really only wear them when mowing on hot days or its ass freezing cold outside

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that you are the number one P O S, Doug?

Reactions: GPC
pm me your addess.  I have a 3xl tshirt to send 

now onto giving the hat away
Is the hat adjustable or flexfit?

So I've noticed a new trend on here that is rampant on the Facebook groups. When the fu*K did elightbars become over run by the con artist types that Facebook is plagued with? When I see something posted for sale by a seller that is established on elb I don't think to myself "I NEED to see a video of the lights working or pics of them on otherwise they don't work". I hate to say this, but I am sure I'm not the only one who has seen this type of devaluation of this great site with good reputable sellers. Granted life happens, but not once have I seen the members intentionally selling lights that don't work properly unless it's clearly posted for a DIY member to repair them....

Or when selling BNIB asking to open the product to take a pic of it on? Really???? WTF!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TritonBoulder47
So I've noticed a new trend on here that is rampant on the Facebook groups. When the fu*K did elightbars become over run by the con artist types that Facebook is plagued with? When I see something posted for sale by a seller that is established on elb I don't think to myself "I NEED to see a video of the lights working or pics of them on otherwise they don't work". I hate to say this, but I am sure I'm not the only one who has seen this type of devaluation of this great site with good reputable sellers. Granted life happens, but not once have I seen the members intentionally selling lights that don't work properly unless it's clearly posted for a DIY member to repair them....

Or when selling BNIB asking to open the product to take a pic of it on? Really???? WTF!!!!
have not noticed this. Not surprised tho. n00bs

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Boring ass safety meeting to start the week off.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1