Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

1500-0100 today :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i completely blew it.. Sorry guys!  

Holy crap... we are closing in on 4,000 post?!

get to spreading the word then!

You could get a refund with only 5 referrals!

I have been. Seems certain people forgot to put down that I referred em.... *cough* Foxtrot5 *cough*

s'all good, im sure when i do buy something, the savings alone will take care of things ;)

So, everyone, do this:

fever-elite.jpg

And if Nic doesn't have something you want, look here

Reactions: Carlos SpicyWeiner
s'all good, im sure when i do buy something, the savings alone will take care of things ;)
not really, I didn't design the program to be a money maker off the membership fees.  Only reason I raised the prices is because i kept telling everyone i was going to so they should hurry up and sign up. lol 

I want everyone to get refunds on their membership fees.  The way i cover myself legally is by charging the fee. Even if i refund it later, at least im covered. 

I have learned that a setup is never complete. Bout the time i complete it something happens and the vehicle breaks or the equipment does. I will never complete an install of my own. It will be a maximum of 99% done. Gives me wiggle room.lol

not really, I didn't design the program to be a money maker off the membership fees. Only reason I raised the prices is because i kept telling everyone i was going to so they should hurry up and sign up. lol

I want everyone to get refunds on their membership fees. The way i cover myself legally is by charging the fee. Even if i refund it later, at least im covered.
So wait. We really didnt win anything. We just get it sooner. Aw hell na i want free blinkies. Lol. JK. I mean that is if you uh gave me free blinkies you know i wouldnt turn them down. :p

I have learned that a setup is never complete. Bout the time i complete it something happens and the vehicle breaks or the equipment does. I will never complete an install of my own. It will be a maximum of 99% done. Gives me wiggle room.lol

So wait. We really didnt win anything. We just get it sooner. Aw hell na i want free blinkies. Lol. JK. I mean that is if you uh gave me free blinkies you know i wouldnt turn them down. :p
way to pull a screaming chicken... you don't have to claim the prize......  :p

Reactions: GPC
back from vaca unfortunately. started the day off with an Ambulance being called for " semi unconscious 20ish your old male"  is that like somebody who is knida pregnant?

part 2of vacation starts Friday. 

I bought 2 new radios at the hamfest   dual bander dual display dual receive and a HT that does 220mhz.

bought 3 antennas, a rig runner to club up wiring on "radio desk" and a whole lot more. Bought a bunch of stuff at the mil surplus store, and some slugs for the 410 at academy outdoors.

looks like I missed all the good giveaways

yup but as always I don't do facebook or twater....

did you guys miss me? LOl

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan