got 2 more yards mowed yesterday. 12 hour day today... yea

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
my mowing yards is my play money...

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
I thought about starting up something like that for side cash, but everyone and their brother cuts grass here. Unless you're willing to work for pennies, the market is pretty well taken. 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
12 hours is almost over

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Actually not too much paperwork and yes I got to drive something but, they know me so that helps with the whole driving thing. 

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Wowsers

FFParker

Jul 17, 2010
Aiken, SC
I had an ok day, my truck got cut early cause i am a part timer. The dispatcher doesn't realize i work a part of the week, not just a part of the day. Thats cool its temporary until I get back on the ambo,

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Hey Nic...  I think this kid has a GREAT idea...  lol

attachicon.gif
great idea.jpg
lol... you didn't post the coupon code though :D

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
4 hours down... 8 to go

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I can see that this install is going to be "fun"...  LoL  I can already see that replacing the stock reverse lights with my Fairys will be a drastic improvement...  The stock reverse bulb is freaking tiny...  lol  I'm also debating replace my stock tail lights with Cannons/Luminex's just for the improved output and not use the warning...  

Dec 4, 2011
US NC
I can see that this install is going to be "fun"...  LoL  I can already see that replacing the stock reverse lights with my Fairys will be a drastic improvement...  The stock reverse bulb is freaking tiny...  lol  I'm also debating replace my stock tail lights with Cannons/Luminex's just for the improved output and not use the warning...  
If you're going to put them there, you might as well use the warning function. Go big or go home, right?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.