For Sale Carson Sa-441 Dual Tone Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
I have a basically new Carson SA-441 dual tone remote mount siren. I've used it as a demo for a couple of months with no real use or being mounted. Comes in the factory box with all the wiring and manuals as it should. $340 shipped. No trades.

Attachments

• CARSON.jpg
    CARSON.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 61
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
I just recently sold mine - while it was used, it was like pulling teeth to get it sold for 130$. It's a really good siren - just not the mode modern features available out there today. Anyway, free bump. GLWS

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
You are absolutely right...that's why I kina regretting ordering it but is what it is. I'll eventually find someone that wants it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.